dunnhumby Centre

I'm still amazed how different this building looks day to day and hour by hour. I'm still not sure if I love or hate the dunnhumby Centre Building, but I'm definately fascinated by the look. Everyone else I've talked to has strong feelings about it too, and there is no middle ground. But I'm thankful that dunnhumby didn't take a middle of the road approach on a building that would disapear after you looked at it once. The dunnhumby Centre grabs my eye everytime and I always have to stop and look. I didn't notice this until the other day, the 8th floor has a deck at 6th and Race and another at 5th and Race.

dunnhumby Centre
dunnhumby Centre

And we got most of our sidewalks back!

dunnhumby Centre
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment