Pi Pizzaria

Pi Pizzaria doesn't serve up your average pizza, oh no.I had to ask them what the style was because it was nothing like any pizza I've had before.
Turns out it isn't strictly a St Louis style pizza but a hybrid St. Louis/California style. I loved the texture of the crust but I at first I had trouble wrapping my head around how dry the toppings were. Not that the toppings themselves were dry but the pizza had no runny tomato sauce like the Italian pizzas I grew up with in Youngstown. After trying three or four different types though I was really getting into them. Pi Pizzaria even has vegetarian and vegan options. Plus a wide selection of local and St. Louis beer. Did you figure out that Pi is based in St. Louis yet?

Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
This is the Cincy Pi Way but lets be honest here, its really the 'Nomerati Pizza.
Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
Schlafly brews a beer expressly for Pi, the Pi Common.
Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
Pi Pizzeria
Pi has a pretty cool concept, a nice sleek interior and relaxed atmosphere. I kept thinking back a year ago I had wondered why no one had a pizza shop named pizza pi. But I would have named all the pizzas after mathematicians. The Turing pi, Newton pi, and of course the Euclid pi would be the grandaddy of them all.
When Pi is opening pizzerias all over the country why did they decide to open a location in Cincinnati? No matter what the mayor says it wasn't the Red Bike. Its because Cincinnati will soon have a streetcar stop right outside their front door.
streetcar
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment