remains of the (flying) pig

You know, when the music arrived, cranked to 11, at 5:15am I wasn't completely happy about it, until I looked outside and saw this. Sunday had one of the most incredible sunrises I can remember. probably because I don't see too many.

rainbow! now i'm not so mad the crazy pig race woke me up

running across Clay Wade Bailey Bridge #flyingpig #marathon #cincinnati #ohio

brush your teeth and run your marathon kids and you too can grow up to be like Iron Man

brush your teeth and run your marathon kids and you too can grow up to be like Iron Man #flyingpig #marathon #cincinnati #ohio

and you miss beer right back

and u miss it right back #flyingpig #marathon also, butter ur bacon boy, butter ur bacon

an insider marathon joke?

smile if you're not wearing underwear. an insider marathon joke? #flyingpig #marathon #cincinnati #ohio

#flyingpig #marathon

people have all kinds of complaints about social media, some justified most not. but what social media does best is connect people. HigherlevelArt recognized graffiti on this train car, tagged a friend on my instagram picture who then emailed me saying his wife was running (not in this picture though) and wondered if he could have the original to print out as a gift for his wife and what would that cost? cost? screw that, a friend of a friend, what are the chances of something like that happening anyhow?

#flyingpig #marathon #cincinnati #ohio #running

[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

2 comments

2 comments:

  1. The joke is that seeing the sign makes you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up and saw the sky flash that beautiful pink and hoped to get a shot of it - but by the time I got my self out the door (7 am) it was cloudy again. I got some good shots at Reading & Elsinore and got to listen to the Withrow HS band!

    ReplyDelete