Original Makers Club launch party

You would think throwing this party would be an excellent opportunity for the Original Makers Club to explain who they are and what they're doing but no, this party left me even confused about them after it was all over than when I got there.
I see they included the "hardcore" Straight Edge symbol I blogged about last week.
Can someone explain it to me in 140 characters or less?
Confused or not, they know how to throw a party for sure.

Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
Original Makers Club
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment