Why do we like him? Because he gets on base

Jeff Wyckoff and Chris Hendrixson from Ink Dryer Creative reached out to me last week telling me about their new iPhone app Cincy Lineup. When the days lineup is posted it's updated on the app. Now this app isn't going to change the world, it doesn't do anything special, but if you are a Reds fan it adds one more input into your baseball experience. At first I was, eh, it is what it is but its grown on me and I check it every afternoon now, I like how they have a little fun with it too.

Reds vs Rockies
Reds vs Rockies

A slight hiccup Friday night as the red hot Reds dropped one but we still had a blast.
Reds vs Rockies
Reds vs Rockies
Reds vs Rockies
Reds vs Rockies
Reds vs Rockies
Reds vs Rockies
Reds vs Rockies
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati

comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment