Shock the World

I'm stealing Ed's line here, he may have shocked the world, but not me. After following Ed's blog I'm not surprised that he's finally had an article published in the national mag Slam and his article on Xavier's Tu Holloway broke through into the big time.
Now some people get jealous, or beat down when people they know step up and do something awesome. Not me, I think I get as much joy from friends success as I do my own. It reinforces why I like them in the first place, surrounding myself with fearless risk takers. How else is someone going to stay on their A-game?
Everyone got together last Friday night to get their celebration on at Lunar, a bonus for the party because the place can be a little trippy.

Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar

One of Andrew VanSickle's ink spots, always changing with the light.
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar

Here you go, what its all about.
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar

Jeremy and Yvonne two people out there shaking the city up, we'll be hearing more about them you watch.
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar
Ed The Sports Fan @Lunar
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment