Cincinnati Imports

I love this time of year, a warm day, everyone is smiling and happy and freindly. Mojojacob picked me up from work and cruising down Vine St we see The Boilover exiting Parvis Lofts, which are looking awesome by the way. Anyhow, Mojo's beeping I'm waving, yeah nutso spring weather. Swinging around its Grabity and GoMariago on Central walking the dog. Holla, man I love city living. Cincinnati is getting to be the smallest neighborhood in the world. #11 in the country in Social Media usgae, so that has something to do with it.
Then Mojo, Ms 5chw4r7z and I carried on to MOTR and Cincinnati Imports
LOL, there were a couple people there that saw my tweets about Imports and rushed down, Import beer? hell yeah!
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
SHEEEEEEEEEEEBAR!!!!!
Cincinnati Imports
Cincinnati Imports
15 tries later, how hard is it to take a picture anyhow?
Cincinnati Imports[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. lol way to get my good side :P And is bad you were the first place I looked as I saw you with the blasted camera last night and knew you'd post something this morning? O:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What was I looking at in that picture?? I was clearly paying attention to the conversation in front of me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that Lauren and I are making the same face.

    ReplyDelete