Riverfest 2010

Unexpected is good, unplanned for and flexibility are completely nessasary to having a good time, and its funny how often being forced to take a detour leads to adventure and an even more enjoyable experience.
Our usual vantage point for fireworks, the plaza at PBS was closed, funny since the tax payers of Hamilton County paid for it, I guess Mike Brown couldn't figure out how to charge us for it again so he just closed it off with guards. Hey no big deal I said, lets invade the hobo camp under Roebling, so that's what we did. Turns out they didn't have the best spot either so we worked our way upstream until we found a decent spot to watch.
Riverfest 2010
Roebling Suspension Bridge
All Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn on the banks of the river
Riverfest 2010
I knew I had the money spot when the world famous Gornon Bombay aka Ronny aka Queen City Discovery rolled up behind me.
Riverfest 2010
Riverfest 2010
Riverfest 2010
Riverfest 2010
Riverfest 2010
Riverfest 2010[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Nice photos! love the ones of the river banks. thanks so much for having us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That area by the suspension bridge can really be hit or miss sometimes. I had a stellar spot there once before and just couldn't seem to find it back...

    Although I think I'm more afraid of Ronny being in the same area ;) (Just kidding Ronny :P)

    ReplyDelete