call me MR SUSHI RAMPAGE!!!

Another cold Friday night, all day long I was determined that I wasn't wearing a winter coat out. So sick of winter clothes I'm ready for spring. But on the walk home from the bus stop I realized a blazer was out and it'd be a light coat at least.
So after a cool walk to the east end of 6th we walk up to Mr. Sushi. How cheesy is that?
Mr. Sushi.
Ok once past the name the place is sophisticated inside, cozy too. The wait staff doesn't speak very good English, and neither do I but somehow in spite of all that I ended up with some very choice sushi. I was expecting Mr. Sushi to be expensive, nope, I don't see any reason to leave downtown for quality sushi now.

Mr Sushi
Mr Sushi
Mr Sushi

We were lucky enough to get out with epi/ventures and score some valuable chop stick pointers from her husband.
Haven't seen her blog yet? Are you s#!tting me? Get over there and check it out.
Now.
Mr Sushi
Mr Sushi

Eat sushi much guy?
Mr Sushi
Mr Sushi

The CAC looked amazing in the crisp air as we walked to the Righteous Room.
The most important structure built since the cold war according to the NYTimes.
Contemporary Art Museum
Righteous Room

Mr. Sushi on Urbanspoon[where:580 6th St. Cincinnati, OH 45203]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio
4 dragon rolls

4 comments:

  1. seriously?!

    better than green papaya?

    *will be testing this review out personally*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos 5chw4r7z...I especially love the exterior shot of Mr. Sushi. I will most certainly be using this down the road. Can't wait to go check out Mr. Sushi for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Ms.Schw4r7z is still skeptical about the chopsticks. The good news is that it's good no matter how ya eat it!

    ReplyDelete