the futures so bright, gotta wear shades

Contrary to all the cool kids full of angst, I'm feeling left out while all full of optimism coming off an incredible year and looking forward to an even better one.
Slowly but surely I'm finding out I'm not the only one, Josh, of Mayberry fame was absolutely bubbling today with all the potential of his upcoming projects, and he's infectious, I can't wait to see how this all turns out for him. I'd wish him luck, but with the quality of his food he hardly needs it.

out & about
out & about
out & about

Later, as the full moon peaked up over downtown we headed out for drinks with two of Cincinnati's up and comers, with unlimited potential currently blogging UrbanCincy. Just hangin out planning world domination, or at least hops domination or really stretching, broomball domination.
out & about
out & about
out & about
[where: 45202]best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio
6 comments

6 comments:

  1. The other photo of the two of you was uber adorable...surprised you didn't use that one. It was great hanging out with you as always. I need to get back over to the TweetDeck sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, i am just really excited about 2010. i think it is going to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been to Mayberry a couple times. Great food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta try Mayberry, I hear the burgers are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burger and BLT are good, but you should try their speciality menu items that change each week. Be adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many great things about Mayberry. I really need to get down there! And, I'm with you Bob. 2010 is going to be an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete