Lavo Final Friday

Crazy ass warm night at the end of October, everyone is always in a better mood on a warm night like that, have you ever noticed?
I have, and Lavomatic had a really weird, cool awesome vibe going on with people in costumes, a DJ and some really cool art.
Love, love these spontaneous happenings, not that the whole thing there was spontaneous, but us deciding to drop in was.


Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
Lavomatic
[where:1211 Vine Street OTR Cincinnati, Ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown
comments?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe YOU can help me out.
    I haven't been to this place yet because I'm almost always with a baby on my hip. Is it at all baby-friendly for a quick bite to eat? I mean, for a well-behaved baby? I'd hate to walk in and get a death stare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, it may look pretentious, to some maybe, but I've always found it totally laid back.

    ReplyDelete