just like a thousand tastants hugging my tongue with a huge high five from a Umami

As a total aside, Brodi3man and I got on the Mainstreet/Eden shuttle and I have to say, nothing can possibly make you feel older than the sturm und drang of a bus filling full of chatty 20yr old college girls.
I got a smile from one of them with that"hey its grandpa" twinkle in her eye.

Five Guys
Five Guys
Five Guys
Five Guys

DA-AMN that burger was good!
Now I have to go back to Terry's Turf Club to decide who has the best burger in Cincinnati.
The fact that Terry's serves alchy-hal is going to weight heavy, but until I try it again I'll have to go on the record saying five Guys has the best burger hands down.
Five Guys
Five Guys
Five Guys

Five Guys Burgers and Fries on Urbanspoon[where:210 Calhoun St Cincinnati, OH 45219-1595]cincinnati ohio downtown coast-usa streetcar Cincinnati Issue 9
5 comments

5 comments:

  1. I've eaten at Five Guys a few times now, and I still don't understand why everyone was so excited about this chain coming to town. Every time I have eaten there, the burgers were only ok. They were so greasy that the structural integrity of the burger suffered. I also noticed that the meat was really grainy, almost feeling like there was some grit in every bite (maybe that is why it started in the south.. those crazy southreners and their grits)

    To me, it is no where near the best burger in Cincinnati. My ranking still looks like:
    TTC
    Zola
    Arthur's
    Zips


    (sorry if this double posts. It wasn't happy with me using my google account to comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY is Quatmans missing off your list?

    http://medicinemanofnorwood.blogspot.com/2009/06/five-guys-burger-and-fries.html

    Dr. Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quatmans is a good Burger, but not top 5 & probably not top 10 in the area, try some other places, like Gabby's Cafe & Zola and then you will see, I just didnt care for quatmans, the burger was way too thick & Greasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many good burgers anymore, its hard to play favorites. I just had one from Paula's Cafe last week and its the real deal.

      Delete
  4. But the comment above about whether or not Five guys is the best in town, noway, it's a good burger yes, but the best, no.

    ReplyDelete