the incident!

This past Saturday was a day for numerologists, I wonder if Dario is one?
On the 10th day of the 10th month of the year, Franchitti's No. 10 car won the championship -- the 10th win of the season for Target Chip Ganassi Racing, to boot.
I don't know what to make of all the 10's but in '05 we met him and sparked the incident!
You've never heard of the incident? Let me tell you.
Dario Franchitti
It was a very hot August day and we just happened to be standing around talking to Dario, this was before, of course Graham Rahal came over, interrupted Dario and introduced himself to us.
But that's another story for another day and I digress.
So we're gabbing about tires, racing you know, like you do when you talk to him when Ms 5chw4r7z's face lights up and she says, I like watching Formula1 too!
He busts out laughing and I lean in close and whisper "ah, this is IRL"
Chuckles are had by all.
Good times.
Good one on ya mate, you deserve that championship.[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown coast streetcar
1 comments

1 comment:

  1. I love Dario!! like him with longer hair better...He struggled in NASCAR and I still remember the Busch series where he got T-Boned and broke his leg.

    Glad he's back at IRL and won the title. I like his wife, too. She NEVER tries to steal his moments. Ashley Judd.

    Great picture.:)

    ReplyDelete