Hoperatives Happening #4

Just another little social meet, this time a love affair with beer instead of our obsession with Cincinnati. But I was in hungsville population: me, so it was all about hangover food more than it was about beer.
Glad I drug myself out of the house though, always a good time talking hops with the Hoperatives.

Hoperatives Happening #4
Hoperatives Happening #4
Hoperatives Happening #4

Ms 5chw4r7z wasn't hurting like I was and sprung for a mimosa, and a bonus she won a cool Abita glass which I'm totally stealing off her.
OOPS, did I say that out loud?
Hoperatives Happening #4
Hoperatives Happening #4
Hoperatives Happening #4
Hoperatives Happening #4

And the always popular loo shot.
Hoperatives Happening #4
[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown coast streetcar
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment