Cincinnati Beerfest

The Cincinnati Beerfest was a scaled down Brew HaHa but done better. All the best beers, none of the bad ones.
And the #1 bonus for me? they swapped out the lame comedians for some really good live music. Music and beer just naturally go together anyhow.

Cincinnati Beer fest
Cincinnati Beer fest
Cincinnati Beer fest
Cincinnati Beer fest

I was a man with a plan.
And 10 tickets
Cincinnati Beer fest
Cincinnati Beer fest

Its Ms. I forgot your name in 5 minutes, hey, I was three beers in. It happens.
Sorry, but I did tuck some cash in the tip jar for breast cancer research, which is what the whole bra on the outside of the shirt was about.
Cincinnati Beer fest
[where:520 vine st. Cincinnati, Ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown
1 comments

1 comment:

  1. You also forgot to mention that the location is better being right there on Fountain Square. I'll have to hit it up next year.

    ReplyDelete