Van Eck phreaking and the fundamental theorem of calculus don't mean shit when facing a Unibroue

Unibroue beer tasting
Unibroue beer tasting

Unibroue looks awesome good
and it tastes it too
something hit me in the head

Unibroue beer tasting
Unibroue beer tasting
Unibroue beer tasting

Kevin kept disappearing down a tunnel like it was freak'n Bletchley Park or something and when he'd return he'd have another bottle, now I'm not going to brag about how much i drank here, au contraire, I actually drank very little, but this stuff was all like 10 - 11% alcohol so it didn't take much to kick my ass.
The Unibroue kicked my ass like America Shaftoe kicking Randy's ass. But I digress, this stuff was potent.
Unibroue beer tasting
Unibroue beer tasting
Unibroue beer tasting

charcoal in dark beer
at least that's what i tasted
am i on the floor?

Unibroue beer tasting

Bobby Shaftoe knew he wasn't the brightest bulb in the socket. He knew he wasn't the master of all trades.
But he did know one thing, he only had to do one thing and do it to the best of his ability, and that was simply, do what he was told.
And that's what this Fireball Meade does, it does one thing and does it very well.
Its a dessert beer meant to be sipped, when I brought this up to my nose the bouquet instantly cleared my sinuses, and each sip was a bite of very hot cinnamon.
Unibroue beer tasting
Unibroue beer tasting

If this is all confusing, here's the back story, Michelle from My Wine Education and her very beer knowledgeable husband Kevin hosted a beer tasting, and along with Tom and Carla from hoperatives we did some serious beer damage which degenerated into a very drunk discussion about and around Neal Stephenson. How drunk? This picture isn't out of focus, this is how it actually looked driving back into Ohio.
Unibroue beer tasting
[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment