ONE: AZURE

Cincinnati Art MuseumCincinnati Art MuseumCincinnati Art MuseumCincinnati Art MuseumCincinnati Art Museum


Cool thing about these events is 1. they're cool and 2. you meet all kinds of interesting people.
I found CandicKY on FaceBook last week and we had 26 friends in common and I know all of them in real life. How the hell do I not know her? It turns out I had met her breifly at a party and re-met her again last night. And she is pro city too, cool, got some interesting info on upcoming developments in OTR. Here she is dancing last night.

[where:953 Eden Ave Cincinnati, Ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio art museum mount adams art events
comments?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! What a great event. The Art Museum is one of my favorite places in town. I could just wander around there for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is really cool.

    ReplyDelete