goodbye is the hardest thing to say, but a free breakfast helps

I am still exhausted from the move, I don't think I have many more of these in me.
Next time I might just burn the place to the ground and start over.
Sunday morning was the Towne Properties resident party/breakfast.
That was awesome timing and I'm not ashamed to say I may have gone through the food line more than once.
Good times, sorry to say goodbye to everyone, but we'll still see them around town.

Towne properties resident breakfastTowne properties resident breakfastTowne properties resident breakfast


We got a special performance of various Shakespeare acts by the Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival.
Towne properties resident breakfast
[where:161 west 7th st. cincinnati, ohio 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown shillito gramercy
1 comment

1 comment:

  1. Love that atrium area inside the Shillito Lofts building.

    ReplyDelete