Cuckoo for Coco Puffs!

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs!
Wacko! was my intial reaction and why not? Thats exactly what they looked like. What you can't see in this picture is the giant Ron Paul sign on the hood. But I don't know anything about Ron Paul so why should I judge him by his supports? Good question. He might be the second coming and the best thing that ever happened to the country but he somehow attracted all the wrong people at the worst possible time and managed to scare everyone else off, but still , this tells me nothing about the man.

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs!

Which leads me to Obama, he's built a powerful brand with a huge following, but does filling stadiums with fanatic followers say more about them or him? The NYTimes ran a story about a store in New Hampshire selling plastic cups with the names of Obama, Clinton and McCain. They made a big deal about over 200 Obama cups sold vs. 85 for McCain. All it tells me are the McCain supports are more reserved in their displays of support. For instance, in '04 if you saw a car with a W sticker, it had one sticker. How many cars with an Kerry sticker could you say the same? Over compensation? Didn't help Kerry any. If the Obama supporters are desperate to show their support, it still tells me nothing about the man.[where: 45202]
cincinnati ohio downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment