The CARE/Crawley Building

An eight story atrium.
This is going to replace the Rainbow cafe as my favorite lunch spot. The food, well if its edible, that will just be icing on the cake won't it? But talk about an awe inspiring, inspirational space, you couldn't help but do great things in this building.
Love it!
Love it!
I would have to think everyone involved in the planning, design and construction of Care has to be exceptionally pleased with themselves right now. remember back when I said I hoped I could get in the "tunnel" to check out the view?
Spectacular, too bad its over looking some of the oldest, ugliest buildings on campus.

The CARE/Crawley BuildingThe CARE/Crawley BuildingThe CARE/Crawley BuildingThe CARE/Crawley BuildingThe CARE/Crawley BuildingThe CARE/Crawley BuildingThe CARE/Crawley Building[where: 45202]cincinnati ohio downtown university care/crawley building

No comments:

Post a Comment