Millennium Park and the Cloud Gate Sculpture

We’re back and exhausted, we must have walked 20 miles over the weekend. I bet we covered on foot every street 5 blocks wide from the Sears Tower to the Hancock Center Bldg. Next time we go I think I want to be less ambitious and hang out just a touch more. Here are some shots from Millennium Park and the Cloud Gate Sculpture. Watch out, this thing will blind you. Why Cloud Gate? We had a brilliant blue sky the day I took these pictures but on a cloudy day that’s what you’d see. At least that’s how I took it. I’ll call it the Blue Sky Gate, how’s that?

Millennium Park and the Cloud Gate SculptureMillennium Park and the Cloud Gate SculptureMillennium Park and the Cloud Gate SculptureMillennium Park and the Cloud Gate Sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment